The Disability Integration Office and Integration in the "Right to Study" or Inclusive Education Office at the University of Salento has the role of facilitating university studies for students with disabilities; offering help, guidance and information. The following services are available:
- Assistance and Administrative Guidance
- Personalised Entrance tests
- Counselling on Demand
- Text books in alternative format
- Lions audio books
- Library and notebook loans
- Tools for those with eyesight impairment
- Contacts with professors
- Transport Service
- External relationships and links with other universities.
- International Mobility
- Services are also available for students with learning difficulties.
Last Update Date: 12/21/2020