Unisalento4Talents - 2023/2024
Update on the results of the Unisalento4Talents 2023/2024 call for applications
Call for applications for the awarding of benefits to 25 international students (Academic year 2023-2024) - Unisalento4talents Programme
- List of beneficiaries
- Complete ranking - beneficiaries and non-beneficiari R.D. no. 640 of 30/06/2023
Important! How to accept the benefits of Unisalento4Talents 2023/2024
As expressly stated in Article 14 of the notice:
"Winners will receive notification of the award of the scholarship at the e-mail address that they provide on the application form. Within and no later than 10 days from the date of the communication of the award of the scholarship, the recipient must send an e-mail to amministrazione.centrale@cert-
- Update 15 May 2023: The list of candidates admitted to the interview is now available. Selection details can be found on the official call for applications page.
- Update 26 April 2023: The list of students admitted to the interview will be published between 8 May and 15 May 2023
The list of students Admitted for next evaluation phase and the list of students Not Admitted have been published on the official page of the announcement.
To verify the outcome check the " Istanza" number of your application.
PLEASE NOTE: the published list of admitted candidates contains the names of candidates who still have to be selected by the Selection Committee according to the following criteria:
- Curriculum and motivation max 20 points
- Final average of all passed exams or final grade for bachelor's degree max 40 points
Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be invited to the selection interview.
The Unisalento4Talents call for applications (a.y. 2023/2024) is now expired
The Unisalento4Talents Programme is an initiative developed within the framework of the University of Salento’s internationalisation policies and aimed at increasing the number of international students.
The call for applications is therefore aimed at all international students who enrol in the 2023/2024 academic year as full-time students on two-year Master’s degree courses at the University of Salento. In the context of this Call, by International Student is meant any EU student (excluding any Italian citizen) and non-EU student residing abroad who has obtained a qualification valid for access to his/her chosen Master’s degree course in an institution outside the Italian system. Simultaneous enrolment at more than one Italian or foreign university, or at university and equivalent institution, or on different courses at the same university is prohibited.
In the context of this Call, enrolment means only the first year of enrolment in the first year of a Master’s degree course. Enrolment in years subsequent to the first or transitions and transfers is not considered enrolment.
With the Unisalento4Talents Call 2022, 25 scholarships will be awarded to international students who intend to enrol on the following Master’s degree courses taught in English:
- LM-6 Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology
- LM-27 Communication Engineering and Electronic Technologies
- LM-31 Management Engineering
- LM-53 Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
- LM-20 Aerospace Engineering
Selected students will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Exemption from university fees, charges and the regional ADISU tax (* The stamp duty of €16,00 must be paid by the student);
- Free single or double room accommodation from the beginning of the first semester of the academic year 2023/2024 or, if the accommodation is not available, a scholarship of the value of €3000,00 per year that will be paid to the student monthly (the students must enter their person IBAN on the student portal)
- Free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (University Language Centre);
How to apply
In order to apply to the "Unisalento4Talents Programme - Call for 25 scholarships for international students (academic year. 2023-2024)" please follow the procedures below:
- Step 1 - Register on the website studenti.unisalento.it (text instructions - slides)
- Step 2 - Enter/list your qualifications (guide with slides)
- Step 3 - Apply to the call and upload the documentation required by the call (follow the text instructions)
- Curriculum Vitae Template
- Self-certification of possession of the requirements (Annex 3)
Please note that it is MANDATORY to include Annex 3 among the documents to be uploaded!
Before submitting your application, please read the call for applications carefully and make sure you are in possession of all the documentation that must be uploaded, in order to avoid your application being excluded.