The Unisalento4Talents Programme is a specific initiative developed within the framework of the University's internationalisation policies and aimed at increasing the number of international degree-seeking students on the international and/or internationally oriented degree courses and at enhancing their activity.
The call for applications is therefore aimed at all international students who enrol in the 2021/2022 academic year as full-time students on two-year Master's degree courses at the University of Salento. International students are understood to be all EU students (excluding Italian citizens) and non-EU students residing abroad who have obtained a qualification valid for access to their chosen Master's degree course in an institution outside the Italian system. Simultaneous enrolment at more than one Italian or foreign university, or at university and equivalent institution, or on different courses at the same university is prohibited.
With the Unisalento4Talents Call 2021, 25 scholarships will be awarded to international students who intend to enrol on the following Master’s degree courses taught in English:
Scholarships with residency at the Isufi College:
- Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology;
- Communication Engineering and Electronic Technologies;
- Computer Engineering;
- Management Engineering;
- Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology;
Scholarships with residency at the ISBEM- Ex Convento dei Cappuccino di Mesagne):
Selected students will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Exemption from university fees and charges;
- Free single room accommodation from the beginning of the first semester of the academic year 2021/2022;
- Free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (Univeristy Language Centre);
- Assistance from the staff of the UniSalento Welcome Office in dealing with administrative procedures and with the integration of the student into university life.