Our about 100 faculties obtained prestigious results national and international awards and our research activities benefit of several national and international projects.
Open and reliant on international cooperation, DEfI offers to interested students several education and exchange opportunities for study, traineeship and research, these two latter also in virtual and blended modality for each cycle of study. The Department offers:
- 4 Degree Programs (Information, Industrial, Civil and Bio-Medical Engineering - in Italian)
- 7 Master Programs, 5 of which (Aerospace Engineering, Communication Engineering & Electronic Technologies, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering and Materials Engineering & Nanotechnology) in English. Masters in Civil and Mechanical Engineering complete the current offer.
- 2 Phd Programs in Engineering of Complex Systems and Material, Structure and Nanotechnology Engineering open to international students.
DEfI research and labs cover the following fields: Renewable Energies, Materials Science & Technologies, ICTs, Internet of Things, High-Performance Computing, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Nanotechnologies, Automation & Robotics, Machine Processing Systems & Technologies, Mechanical & Aerospace Design, Intelligent & Clean Manufacturing Technologies, Management Engineering, Design and Testing in Mechanical & Civil Engineering, Fluid Dynamics & Machinery, Bio-applications.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAMS
MASTER'S DEGREE PROGRAMS
To enroll at the following Master Degrees
1. Computer Engineering (Lecce Campus) – 30 positions for foreign non-EU students
2. Communication Engineering and Electronic Technologies (Lecce Campus) – 30 positions for foreign non-EU students
3. Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology (Lecce Campus) – 30 positions for foreign non-EU students
4. Management Engineering (Lecce Campus) – 50 positions for foreign non-EU students
5. Aerospace Engineering (Brindisi Campus) – 30 positions for foreign non-EU students
Candidates technical and linguistic skills need to be primarily assessed by
- a review of his own qualifications ad;
- an interview via MS TEAMS application.
Ten (10) positions to each Master degree course are reserved for Chinese students in the framework of the "Progetto Marco Polo".
The mandatory test for the assessment of English language knowledge and scientific background will take place via MS TEAMS application on:
September 8, 2020 at 10.30 a.m. (Italian time) - deadline: July 20, 2020
September 29, 2020 at 10.30 (Italian time) - deadline: September 18, 2020
October 29, 2020 at 10.30 (Italian time) - deadline: October 19, 2020
In order to participate to the selection process, candidates must:
1. Read the procedures https://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/moduli/2020/Circolare_2020_2021_EN.pdf
2. Fill in the pre-enrolment application https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep
3. Upload in the pre-enrolment application the following 4 documents, all translated into English:
a. a copy of the High School diploma,
b. a copy of the University degree diploma,
c. a transcript of exam results,
d. a copy of passport.
4. Book an interview by filling out the form https://forms.gle/RTpgKx2bsVrCTLsd6
7 days before the interview the candidates will receive via email the link for the participation in the interview that will take place on the MS Teams platform.
A Committee will pre-screen the application in order to evaluate the curricular prerequisites for admission to the interview.
For further information on foreign student enrolment, please consult the following site: http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/
For information on paperwork procedures please contact International Office of the University of Salento, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For informations about logistics, please consult the following site: https://www.ingegneria.unisalento.it/international
Please notice: the University of Salento will not provide scholarships or housing-related support for students admitted to the courses listed in this call.
Data Ultimo Aggiornamento: 08/04/2021