The Unisalento4Talents Programme is a specific initiative developed within the framework of the University's internationalisation policies and aimed at increasing the number of international degree-seeking students on the international and/or internationally oriented degree courses and at enhancing their activity. The call for applications is therefore aimed at all international students who enrol in the 2021/2022 academic year as full-time students on two-year Master's degree courses at the University of Salento. International students are understood to be all EU students (excluding Italian citizens) and non-EU students residing abroad who have obtained a qualification valid for access to their chosen Master's degree course in an institution outside the Italian system. Simultaneous enrolment at more than one Italian or foreign university, or at university and equivalent institution, or on different courses at the same university is prohibited. Enrolment means only the first year of enrolment in the first year of a Master's degree course. Enrolment in years subsequent to the first or transitions and transfers is not considered enrolment in the context of this Call. With the Unisalento4Talents Call 2021, 25 scholarships will be awarded to international students who intend to enrol on the following Master’s degree courses taught in English:
Scholarships with residency at the Isufi College:
- LM-6 Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology;
- LM-27 Communication Engineering and Electronic Technologies;
- LM-31 Management Engineering;
- LM-32 Computer Engineering;
- LM-53 Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology;
Scholarships with residency at the ISBEM- Ex Convento dei Cappuccino di Mesagne):
- LM-20 Aerospace Engineering.
UNIVERSITY CORRIDORS FOR REFUGEES - UNICORE 3.0 PROJECT (ETHIOPIA – UNITUS 2021/2022)
Call for applications for 1 scholarship for refugee students admitted to second level degree courses at the University of Salento for the academic year 2021-2022 - EXPIRED
The overall objective of the project University Corridors for Refugees - UNICORE 3.0 (Ethiopia 2021-23) is to promote the right to higher education of refugees through the creation of educational corridors from Ethiopia to Italy.
The University's commitment was formally ratified in the national Memorandum of Understanding, approved by Rectoral Decree n.110/2021.
- Logistic and financial support for visa applications, travel tickets paid for, the pre-departure activities will be guaranteed by CARITAS Italiana (art. 2 of the national Memorandum of Understanding).
The benefits that will be provided to the winner directly by the University of Salento are:
- Scholarship amounting to €459.83 per month for each month of the academic year (*), equivalent to €5,977.79 per year. The winner will receive detailed information about this during the enrolment process;
- Exemption from university fees and contributions;
- Free single room accommodation from the start of the first semester of the 2021/2022 academic year;
- Support for administrative procedures and access to local services;
- Free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo.
Click on the programme name to get all the information about the course including study plans and specific entry requirements:
- Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology - taught in English - entry requirements in entry requirements (in Italian)
- Computer Engineering - taught in English - entry requirements (in Italian);
- Digital Humanities - taught in English - entry requirements (in Italian);
- Euro-Mediterranean Migration Policies and Governance - taught in Italian - entry requirements (in Italian);
- Management Engineering - taught in English - entry requirements (in Italian).
For further information please write to email@example.com