UNIVERSITY CORRIDORS FOR REFUGEES - UNICORE 4.0 PROJECT
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Geographical extension of the call to South African area target countries: Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Call for applications for 1 scholarship for refugee students admitted to second level degree courses at the University of Salento for the academic year 2022-2023
The overall objective of the project University Corridors for Refugees - UNICORE 4.0 (Cameroon, Niger, Nigeria, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe 2022-2024) is to promote the right to higher education of refugees through the creation of educational corridors from Cameroon, Niger, Nigeria, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe to Italy.
Project beneficiaries are refugees residing in Cameroon, Niger, Nigeria, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and admitted to one of the second level courses listed below.
- Logistic and financial support for visa applications, travel tickets paid for, the pre-departure activities will be guaranteed by CARITAS Italiana (art. 2 of the national Memorandum of Understanding).
The benefits that will be provided to the winner directly by the University of Salento are:
- Scholarship amounting to €467.65 per month for each month of the academic year (*), equivalent to €6,079.45 per year. The winner will receive detailed information about this during the enrolment process;
- Exemption from university fees and contributions;
- Free single room accommodation from the start of the first semester of the 2022/2023 academic year;
- Support for administrative procedures and access to local services;
- Free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo.
Click on the programme name to get all the information about the course including study plans and specific entry requirements:
- Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology - taught in English;
- Digital Humanities - taught in English;
- Euro-Mediterranean Migration Policies and Governance - taught in Italian;
- Management Engineering - taught in English;
- Technical Translation and Interpreting - taught in English.
- The Call for applications UNICORE 4.0 - 2022/2023 - UniSalento
- Students are required to fill in, sign and send their Application Form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 31st May 2022 at 12pm (UTC+1) - Expired